The 990 EL has three independently controlled ovens which offer great versatility when cooking. From melt-in-the-mouth meringues and slow-cooked stews to deliciously crispy roast potatoes, this cooker is a true all-rounder. Oven temperatures are consistently even thanks to wrap-around elements, which mean you don’t need to worry about turning your dishes or swapping shelves… you can even cook directly on the base of the ovens!
Along with a full-width grill, the 990 EL has a dual hotplate which combines a traditional cast iron hob with an innovative induction zone. Like the ovens, the hobs are independently controlled and can be used to suit your mood.
Thanks to its fast heat up times, the 990 EL can be used as a simple on/off appliance but we think it works best in ‘slumber’ mode, where it gives out a small amount of welcoming warmth to the kitchen and is ready for action as soon as you’re ready to cook.
The controls for ovens and hobs are neatly housed behind the upper left door. Illuminated displays glow red when rising to pre-set temperatures, green when temperature is reached and flashing red on cooling.
- Electric 13 amps heat storage cooker
- Adjustable oven vent, fits flush with the cooker top
- Top oven 42 ltr
- Bottom ovens 30 ltrs
- Integral full width grill
- Cast iron hotplate
- Induction zone
- Slumber control
- Hinge stops
- Easy-close doors
- Wrap-around heating elements ensuring consistent oven temperatures
- Power share technology makes this an incredibly energy-efficient model
- Running costs & power usage are equal to EL13Amp
- Two years warranty, no annual servicing required
- Optional ESSE Extraction Hood