ACR Birchdale Woodburning / Multifuel Stove (5kw)
Bringing a distinct sense of contemporary-but-retro style to our cast iron stove range, the Birchdale is available in a stunning gloss white enamel finish or traditional matt black stove paint. Featuring a powerful airwash system to keep the large glass door panel free of combustion deposits along with highly efficient, easy to operate controls.
Being certified DEFRA exempt means that the Birchdale can be used to burn wood even in smoke controlled zones, allowing you to enjoy a real stove whether you live in the town or the country. The Birchdale can also be used to burn a variety of smokeless fuels for maximum versatility.
ACR Birchdale Stove features at a glance
- High quality solid cast iron construction for durability and efficient heat transfer
- DEFRA exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kw nominal output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Available in Traditional Black stove paint finish with matching black handle or luxurious Arctic White gloss enamel with nickel finish handle
- Matching gloss enamel flue-pipe sections are available to perfectly complement your stoves installation
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- No additional room air ventilation required*
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)**
- 10 Year warranty
*Depending on the age and type of property and should be confirmed with your installer.
**Please refer to Document J of the Building Regulation and HETAS guidelines.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 6Kw max)|
|Efficiency||76.3% gross 83.8% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A|
Technical User Manual [ Download PDF ]