ACR Malvern II Multi-Fuel Stove
The Malvern II stove offers a more modern take on the traditional stove, with options for standard legs or a log-store base. It is designed to keep you warm and cozy all year round, whether it’s the wintertime or those chilly summer evenings.
Being DEFRA exempt means that the Malvern II can be used for woodburning in smoke controlled zones, so no matter where you live – whether you live in a town or out in the country – you can now enjoy the pleasures of a real woodburning stove.
A range of smokeless fuels can also be burned on the Malvern II (please see page 6 for more details) which is also equipped with a powerful airwash to help keep the glass clean for a fantastic view of the fire.
The Malvern II has a 5Kw output and is equipped with a powerful airwash to help keep the large glass door clean to offer superb views of the flames. It is a multifuel steel stove with cast iron door enabling you to burn logs and smokeless fuels.
Features of the ACR Malvern II at a glance
- High-quality steel construction with a solid cast iron door for strength and efficient heat transfer.
- DEFRA exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kw nominal output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel (please see page 6 for more details)
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Matching log-store base option
- Available in traditional black stove paint finish
- Brushed steel handle as standard – matt black available as an option
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- No additional room air ventilation required*
- Optional direct air supply kit available (80mm spigot)**
- 10 Year warranty
*Depending on the age and type of property and should be confirmed with your installer.
**Please refer to Document J of the Building Regulation and HETAS guidelines.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 6.5Kw max)|
|Efficiency||76.7% gross 84.3% net|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial noncombustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
Technical User Manual [Download PDF]