Charnwood Cove 2 Multi-Fuel Stove
With its gentle curved door and soft lines, the Charnwood Cove 2 creates a powerful focal point for any room.
It delivers a respectable 8kW of heat with a maximum output of 11kW. The base options give the stove five very different looks.
The low stand and low arch are perfect for fitting the appliance into a standard fireplace opening, while the store stand and centre stand are ideal for a large inglenook or a freestanding situation.
The Cove stove is available in three sizes with a choice of five base options and eight Charnwood Colours. Optional convection panels are also available for each of the stoves. These gently convect heat into the room and reduce distances to combustibles to 250mm.
The panels are available in Charnwood’s standard stove colours and a gloss black vitreous enamel finish, allowing you to customise by mixing it up with contrasting colours.
Charnwood Cove 2 Multi-Fuel Stove Features
- Non-Blu model available with a multi-fuel grate for burning solid fuel
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Converting grate
- One tool to open the door, de-ash, and empty
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney
- DEFRA exempt version available for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Rated output: 8kW to room (range 3-11kW)
- Net efficiency: 74.7%
Size and Weight
- Flue Outlet : Top or Rear 150mm (6”) diameter
- Max log length : 370 mm (14.5”)
- Min distance to combustibles : Side: 450mm Rear: 600mm
- Min distance to combustibles : With panels / heatshield – Side: 250mm Rear: 250mm
- Flue Boiler
- External Air Manifold
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Convection panels
- Choice of eight colours