Clearview Pioneer Oven / Stove
- 6kW heat output.
- One double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Warming oven for cooking casseroles, baked potatoes, etc.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Convection casing for a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Solid brass removable door handle and knobs.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Built in fuel store for logs or kindling Takes up to 10 inch logs.
Clearview Stoves are considered to be the best and most reliable clean burning wood and multifuel stoves available. They have a great reputation and are certainly the most popular and reliable stoves that we sell. We are pleased to be their exclusive South Wales dealers.
The easy to use patented superheated airwash system gives amazing control for a really clean burn. And ensures the double glazed doors stay clean for a ‘Clearview’ of the fire.
The two door 12kW “Clearview 650” model or the 14kW “Clearview 750” are designed to go straight onto a suitable hearth, and there is an optional log store plinth. These stoves are available in flat top, low or high canopy versions.
The traditional Clearview metallic black finish with brass handles is a popular choice for all models. Other colour finishes are available including the new Charcoal grey that looks great with the optional satin chrome handles.
Optional boilers are available and are designed to be fitted in place of the standard fire bricks. If you have a standard open fire and want a stove. The Clearview Vision inset is a neat and efficient solution.