Clearview Vision 500 Stove
- 8kW Output
- One large double glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Heavy steel construction ? welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Large hotplate surface for coffee pot, kettle and cooking ? Flat top version only.
- Takes up to 15 inch logs.
Clearview Stoves are considered to be the best and most reliable clean burning wood and multifuel stoves available. They have a great reputation and are certainly the most popular and reliable stoves that we sell. We are pleased to be their exclusive South Wales dealers.
The easy to use patented superheated airwash system gives amazing control for a really clean burn. And ensures the double glazed doors stay clean for a ‘Clearview’ of the fire.
The two door 12kW “Clearview 650” model or the 14kW “Clearview 750” are designed to go straight onto a suitable hearth, and there is an optional log store plinth. These stoves are available in flat top, low or high canopy versions.
The traditional Clearview metallic black finish with brass handles is a popular choice for all models. Other colour finishes are available including the new Charcoal grey that looks great with the optional satin chrome handles.
Optional boilers are available and are designed to be fitted in place of the standard fire bricks. If you have a standard open fire and want a stove. The Clearview Vision inset is a neat and efficient solution.