- Simple push-fit jointing system, secured by locking band.
- Advanced corrosion resistant design and construction uses laser welded 316L stainless steel inner liners and 304 stainless steel case. The only stainless steel system to have passed the internationally recognised GASTEC corrosion test.
- The jointing system increases rigidity and ensures easy drain down of any condensate in the flue.
- Capillary break prevents moisture being drawn through the joint.
- Because of the sleeve joint, the insulation in the pipe is able to be continuous along the length of the system ensuring no hot spots.
- The 25mm high efficiency Superwool blanket maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on start up and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The assembly method allows the inner liner to expand and contract with temperature at the female end. The flue can withstand the temperatures of a soot fire without loosing the integrity of the joints.
- Generous lead-in edges on liner and case for ease of jointing.
Raincap Terminal (no mesh) – Schiedel ICS Twin Wall Flue
£90.48 – £124.06 inc. VAT
This item is used to terminate an installation and helps prevent rainwater from entering the chimney system. The mesh helps to prevent birds from entering the chimney and nesting. It is advised to use the rain cap without mesh on solid fuel applications in order to avoid soot build up restricting the airway.
|Internal Flue Diameter
130mm (5"), 150mm (6"), 180mm (7"), 200mm (8")