ACR Malvern II Classic Woodburning / Multifuel Stove (5kw)
With all the advanced features, build quality and style of the Malvern II stove, the Malvern II Classic introduces a touch of Regency charm with its elegantly sculpted lines.
Being DEFRA exempt means that the Malvern II Classic can be used for woodburning in smoke controlled zones.
So whether you live in the town or the country, you can now enjoy the pleasures of a real woodburning stove.
The Malvern II Classic is equipped with a powerful airwash to help keep the glass clear of unsightly deposits for a fantastic view of the fire and is also suitable for use with a range of smokeless fuels.
- High quality steel construction with solid cast iron door for strength and efficient heat transfer
- DEFRA exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kw nominal output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Available in Traditional Black stove paint finish
- Brushed steel handle
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- No additional room air ventilation required*
- Optional direct air supply kit available (80mm spigot)**
- 10 Year warranty
*Depending on the age and type of property and should be confirmed with your installer.
**Please refer to Document J of the Building Regulation and HETAS guidelines.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 6.5Kw max)|
|Efficiency||76.7% gross 84.3% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
Technical User Manual [ Download PDF ]