ACR Novus Woodburning / Multifuel Stove (5kw)
With it’s black glass front and gloss black ceramic top panel, the Novus creates a striking focal point. The large glass door is swept clean of deposits by the powerful airwash. With multifuel capability meaning it can burn wood and smokeless fuels, the Novus creates a striking focal point in any home.
SIA EcoDesign Ready
Being DEFRA exempt allows you to burn wood even in smoke controlled areas. The Novus has a 5Kw output. The Novus is also SIA EcoDesign Ready approved meaning that it meets with the EcoDesign criteria which will become mandatory in 2022 already.
This makes the Novus one of the most environmentally friendly stoves available with low CO & particle emissions and high efficiency.
ACR Novus Stove features at a glance
- High quality steel construction with glass door with a steel frame and ceramic top plate
- DEFRA exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled areas
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- 5kw nominal output
- 150mm (6?) flue collar?
- No additional room air requirement*
- High efficiency lined firebox
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the fire
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Finished in matt black stove paint
- Brushed steel handle
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Easy to operate, front mounted slider air controls
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)**
- 10 Year warranty
|Output Range||5Kw nominal (3.5Kw min / 8Kw max)|
|Efficiency||73.25% (gross) 80.5% (nett)|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non-combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Flue Diameter||150mm (can not be swept through the stove)|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
?Please note it is not possible to sweep the chimney through the Novus therefore sweeping provision must be made.
*Depending on the age and type of property and should be confirmed with your installer.
**Please refer to Document J of the Building Regulation and HETAS guidelines.
Technical User Manual [ Download PDF ]