- Simple push-fit jointing system, secured by locking band.
- Advanced corrosion resistant design and construction uses laser welded 316L stainless steel inner liners and 304 stainless steel case. The only stainless steel system to have passed the internationally recognised GASTEC corrosion test.
- The jointing system increases rigidity and ensures easy draindown of any condensate in the flue.
- Capillary break prevents moisture being drawn through the joint.
- Because of the sleeve joint, the insulation in the pipe is able to be continuous along?the length of the system ensuring no hot spots.
- The 25mm high efficiency Superwool? blanket maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on start up and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The assembly method allows the inner liner to expand and contract with temperature at the female end. The flue can withstand the temperatures of a soot fire without loosing the integrity of the joints.
- Generous lead-in edges on liner and case for ease of jointing.
Roof Support Bracket – Schiedel ICS Twin Wall Flue
£73.48 – £80.30 inc. VAT
This item is used to provide the chimney with support as it passes through the roof space. The band is tightened around the chimney and the side plates are fixed to the roof trusses.
- Provides support as the flue rises through a roof on a normal or pitched angle.
- Provides both structural and lateral support
- Pre-drilled holes in support plates
|Internal Flue Diameter||
130mm (5"), 150mm (6"), 180mm (7"), 200mm (8")