ACR Tenbury T400 Woodburning / Multi-Fuel Stove
The Tenbury T400 is the perfect solution for enjoying real stove ambiance in a standard 16″ fireplace opening.
Featuring attractive, contemporary styling and straightforward installation with its free-floating flue collar and convection outerbox.
The Tenbury T400 can take logs up to 25cm long or smokeless fuel.
A powerful airwash will help to keep the glass clear giving you a stunning view of the flames.
As a Smoke Exempt appliance, the Tenbury T400 can be used to burn wood in smoke-controlled areas making this a very versatile solution to room heating.
Features of the ACR Tenbury T400 at a glance
- High quality steel construction for strength and efficient heat transfer
- Designed for easy installation into a standard 16? fireplace opening
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kw nominal output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Acummotte ceramic lining
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Available with a 3 sided or 4 sided frame to suit your installation
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Available in Traditional Black stove paint finish
- Brushed steel handle
- No additional room air ventilation required*
- 10 Year warranty
*Depending on the age and type of property and should be confirmed with your installer.
|5kw nominal (min 2.5Kw / max 6.5Kw)
|74.7% gross / 82.1% net
|Constructional hearth required (hearth temp above 100 degrees)
|Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018
Technical User Manual [Download PDF]