ACR Astwood II Woodburning / Multifuel Stove (5kw)
Designed to look at home in slightly larger fireplaces and settings, the Astwood II is constructed with the same high quality materials and attention to detail that ACR are renowned for – featuring a solid cast iron door and a powerful airwash system to keep the large ceramic glass panel clear of unsightly deposits.
With the ability to burn either wood or solid fuel (please see page 6 for more details), and being Smoke Exempt to allow burning wood in smoke controlled zones, the Astwood II is also a very practical way to heat your home.
ACR Astwood II Stove features at a glance
- High quality steel construction with solid cast iron door for strength and efficient heat transfer
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kw nominal output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Available in Traditional Black stove paint finish
- Brushed steel handle available as an option
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- No additional room air ventilation required*
- Optional direct air supply kit available (80mm spigot)**
- 10 Year warranty
*Depending on the age and type of property and should be confirmed with your installer.
**Please refer to Document J of the Building Regulation and HETAS guidelines.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (3.5Kw min / 8Kw max)|
|Efficiency||80.36% gross 82% net|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
Technical User Manual [ Download PDF ]