ACR Earlswood III Woodburning / Multifuel Stove (5kw)
Using almost 30 years of stove knowledge, ACR have created the Earlswood specifically for use within the UK market place. ACR have listened to our customers and responded to their needs and created the Earlswood design.
SIA EcoDesign Ready
Manufactured from steel and cast iron to give strength and efficient heat transfer back into the room, The Earlswood III is DEFRA exempt enabling it to burn wood within smoke controlled zones.
Being a multifuel stove, you can also burn a range of smokeless fuels on this stove. The Earlswood III is also SIA EcoDesign Ready approved meaning that it meets with the EcoDesign criteria which will become mandatory in 2022 already. This makes the Earlswood III one of the most environmentally friendly stoves available with low CO & particle emissions and high efficiency.
Fitted with a very powerful airwash, it will ensure that the large glass panel remains clear of soot and tar deposits. With a 5kw output, the Earlswood III is ideal for small to medium sized rooms and does not require additional room air requirement (depending on the age & type of property – this should be confirmed by your installer).
Finished in a traditional matt black paint for easy maintenance.
ACR Earlswood III features at a glance
- High quality steel construction with solid cast iron door for strength and efficient heat transfer
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kw nominal output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Matching log-store base option
- Available in Traditional Black stove paint finish
- Brushed steel handle available as an option
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- No additional room air ventilation required*
- Optional direct air supply kit available (80mm spigot)**
- 10 Year warranty
*Depending on the age and type of property and should be confirmed with your installer.
**Please refer to Document J of the Building Regulation and HETAS guidelines.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 6.5Kw max)|
|Efficiency||76.7% gross 84.3% net|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
Technical User Manual [ Download PDF ]