ACR Neo 1C ECO Woodburning Stove (5kw)
The Neo ECO 1C /3C is everything you would expect from a fully featured, contemporary woodburning stove.
Being DEFRA exempt means you can now burn wood in smoke controlled areas.
The Neo ECO 1C /3C has a discreet cupboard base, ideal for convenient storing of logs and kindling.
With a large glass door equipped with a powerful airwash to keep it clean, the Neo ECO 1C will give excellent views of the fire.
The Neo ECO 3C has the benefit of additional side panel glass to give a more panoramic view of the flames.
ACR Neo 1C ECO Stove features at a glance
- High quality steel construction with cast iron door and top casting for strength and efficient heat transfer
- DEFRA exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled areas
- Woodburning stove
- 5kw nominal output
- 125mm (5”) flue collar for straightforward installation
- No additional room air requirement*
- High efficiency lined firebox
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames with single or three panel glass options
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Discreet storage cupboard base with optional kit to convert the cupboard into an integral open fronted log store
- Finished in matt black stove paint with a black glass top option available
- Brushed steel handle
- Easy to operate, front mounted calibrated air control dial
- Convenient ash removal system with anti-spill lid
- Chimney can be swept through the stove
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)**
- Optional Heat Shield available to allow lower clearances to combustibles
- 10 Year warranty
|Output Range||5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 7Kw max)|
|Efficiency||72.3% gross 79.4% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A|
Technical User Manual [ Download PDF ]