ACR Neo 3P ECO Woodburning Stove (5kw)
With its striking pedestal base the NEO 3P is everything you would expect from a fully featured contemporary stove creating a real sense of occasion in any room. The large glass door is kept clean by a powerful airwash system to give excellent views of the fire. The NEO 3P is also glazed on the sides to give a more panoramic view of the fire.
The NEO3P-ECO also benefits from being DEFRA exempt allowing you to burn wood in smoke controlled areas.
As with all NEO stoves in the range, the ashpan slides towards you to enable the lid to be fitted and then lift the ashpan out and carry outside safe in the knowledge the ashes are safely contained and won’t blow about in the wind. An optional direct air supply kit is available, making this stove ideal for new build installations.
When installed with the optional rear heat shield, the clearances can be significantly reduced – please refer to the manual for this information.
ACR Neo 3P ECO features at a glance
- High quality steel construction with cast iron door and top casting for strength and efficient heat transfer
- DEFRA exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled areas
- Woodburning stove
- 5kw nominal output
- 125mm (5”) flue collar for straightforward installation
- No additional room air requirement*
- High efficiency lined firebox
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames with single or three panel glass options
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Single pedestal base
- Finished in matt black stove paint with a black glass top option available
- Brushed steel handle
- Easy to operate, front mounted calibrated air control dial
- Convenient ash removal system with anti-spill lid
- Chimney can be swept through the stove
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)**
- Optional Heat Shield available to allow lower clearances to combustibles (please see page 61 for more details)
- 10 Year warranty
*Depending on the age and type of property and should be confirmed with your installer.
**Please refer to Document J of the Building Regulation and HETAS guidelines.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 7Kw max)|
|Efficiency||72.3% gross 79.4% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A|