ACR Solis Woodburning Stove (5kw)
With a sleek brushed steel handle running for the whole length of the door and gloss glass top plate, the Solis is a striking stove which will become the focal point of any home. It?s large glass door gives an excellent view of the fire and the convenient storage cupboard is ideal for keeping kindling to hand.
The Solis also features controls discreetly sited within the store cupboard area to create a stove with clean, uninterrupted lines.
The Solis is capable of burning wood and smokeless fuels for great versatility.
Being DEFRA exempt means that you can burn wood in smoke controlled areas allowing you to enjoy a real fire whether in the town or the country.
ACR Solis features at a glance
- High quality steel construction with a glass top plate
- DEFRA exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled areas
- ? Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- 5kw nominal output
- 150mm (6?) flue collar – top flue exit only?
- No additional room air requirement*
- High efficiency lined firebox
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the fire
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Finished in matt black stove paint
- Brushed steel handle
- Suitable for use on as 12mm hearth
- Easy to operate discreet controls
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)**
- 10 year warranty
?Please note it is not possible to sweep the chimney through the Solis therefore sweeping provision must be made.
*Depending on the age and type of property and should be confirmed with your installer.
**Please refer to Document J of the Building Regulation and HETAS guidelines.
|Output range||5Kw nominal (3.5Kw min / 8Kw max)|
|Efficiency||74.6% (gross) 82% (nett)|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non-combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Flue Diameter||150mm Top Flue Exit Only|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – can be used in smoke controlled areas|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
Technical User Manual [Download PDF]